Our spiritual care is part of The Lutheran Care Network, where we recognize a person’s spirituality as an important part of well being and happiness. Spiritual care at TLCN is how we express care and concern for residents, families, volunteers and staff who are a part of our household.
We offer spiritual and emotional support and foster the spirituality of our residents, regardless of their faith’s denomination.
Religious Services offered onsite at Coburg Village:
· Worship Service Sundays at 10:30 am
· Thursday Bible Study at 1 pm
· 2nd Tuesday of the month, Holy Mass at 3 pm
· Resident Rosary Reciting each Thursday at 11 am
· 1st Thursday each month at 10 am provided by St. George's Church
Last Tuesday of the month at 3:15 pm, provided by Jewish Federation Northeastern NY, discussion- Jewish Culture & Religion
2nd Tuesday of the month at 11 am Methodist Communion Service