Our spiritual care is part of The Lutheran Care Network, where we recognize a person’s spirituality as an important part of well being and happiness. Spiritual care at TLCN is how we express care and concern for residents, families, volunteers and staff who are a part of our household.
We offer spiritual and emotional support and foster the spirituality of our residents, regardless of their faith’s denomination.
The Reverend Art Downing is our pastor, who leads worship. He is also available for individual consultation. From time to time, we are host to guest leaders from surrounding churches as part of our pastoral care program.
"It is wonderful to be able to worship with people with whom I live" a resident commented after attending a service of Morning Prayer (Matins) conducted in the chapel each Sunday at 11:00 a.m. The chapel provides a sacred setting for corporate worship services and individual prayer and meditation. Weekly Bible Study is offered and all are invited.
All residents of Coburg Village, a senior community in Clifton Park, NY, are welcome to attend any of the services we offer. We are non-denominational, so please feel free to choose any service.
- Pastor Arthur Downing (On Staff)
- Worship Service Sundays at 11 a.m.
- Thursday Bible Study at 1 p.m.
- 2nd Tuesday of the month, Holy Mass at 3 p.m.
- 4th Wednesday of the month, Catholic Prayer & Communion Service
- Resident Rosary Reciting each Thursday at 11 a.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of the month, Roman Catholic mass-Father Pauli at 3 p.m.
- Father John Henry (St. George’s Church)
- 1st Tuesday each month at 11 a.m.
- Rabbi Dr. Chanan Markowitz (Congregation Beth Shalom)
- 1st Friday of the month at 11 a.m.
- Last Tuesday of the month, Jewish Federation Northeastern NY, discussion- Jewish Culture & Religion, 3:15 p.m.
2nd Tuesday of the month, Methodist Communion Service at 11 a.m.