As part of the Lutheran Care Network we recognize that spiritual wellness is an essential component to overall good health. Being connected to something greater than yourself and having a sense of purpose and meaning to life helps keep you grounded.
At Coburg Village, we offer spiritual and emotional support and foster the spirituality of our residents, regardless of their faith’s denomination.
Religious Services offered onsite at Coburg Village:
(Days and times are subject to change.)
· Worship Service Sundays at 10:30 am
· Thursday Bible Study at 1 pm
· 2nd Tuesday of the month, Holy Mass at 3 pm
· Resident Rosary Reciting each Thursday at 11 am
· 1st Thursday each month at 10 am provided by St. George's Church
Friday, September 3, 10 am (ongoing schedule TBD).Rabbi Ami Monson, Jewish Federation Northeastern NY, discussion- Jewish Culture & Religion
2nd Tuesday of the month at 11 am Methodist Communion Service