As part of the Lutheran Care Network we recognize that spiritual wellness is an essential component to overall good health. Being connected to something greater than yourself and having a sense of purpose and meaning to life helps keep you grounded.
At Coburg Village, we offer spiritual and emotional support and foster the spirituality of our residents, regardless of their faith’s denomination.
Religious Services offered onsite at Coburg Village:
(Days and times are subject to change.)
Non-Denominational Christian Worship with Communion - Sundays at 10:30 am
- Thursday Bible Study at 1 pm
- 2nd Tuesday of the month, Holy Mass at 3 pm
- 3rd Thursday of the month at 2:15 pm
- 1st Wednesday each month (time TBD) provided by St. George's Church
- 2nd Friday each month at 11 am - Conversations with Rabbi Amiel
- 4th Friday of the month Shabbat Services at 11 am with Rabbi Amiel
- 2nd Tuesday of the month at 11 am Methodist Communion Service